2/01/2005

Mountain Road Module Test

I took a look at the moutain road module I thought it was pretty cool and thought once you were done putting every thing in there you should make the mountain road the Wyrm raiders camp sight. first of all this is just my thought but you should like make the bottom half the regular camp and the top half the elite camp. So if Any one was to try and invade the castle from a secret part (Moutain Pass) that they thought the wyrm raiders didn't know about but they did and so they would be able to surprise the enemy. Also I was thinking at the camp there would be people there that would offer you a sub quest so that way you could just get some gold off of it and of course there would always be a continual quest like say there is a guy that is needing food for the camp because there starting to run outand he said how much food you bring him is how much gold you get. but of course this is just what I think and I think that would be pretty cool I don't know about you guys but type back and give me your opinion.

4 comments:

Chip said...

This could be one of the stories that are told in our world.

I like the idea of the Raider camps. I also like coming up with some sub-quests via some of the folks in the camps. I don't know about the food angle, but I'm thinking maybe the Raider camps are preparing for some invasional endeavors, and require some spy/investigational work to be done on the neighboring land targetted for invasion.

Unknown said...

A subplot involving a camp of wandering Horsemen Raiders is very possible...in fact it can be placed anywhere...but there would be no issues with placing close to the castle...after all the castle is the at the heart of the lands of the Wyrm.

Chip said...

Hehe, yeah. I like the idea of playing card games on top of an old barrel with a bunch of fellow Raiders. I guess you would have to go thru a whole process in order to first be trusted by these Raiders. I'm trying to figure out if it should include actually being considered a Raider or not...

Unknown said...

Chris,
I been thinking about the two very different Mt. Road areas that i made...I think that if'in you havn't deleted the old one we should use it also...because one roams through the mts without doing any serious climbing while the other goes up in elevation quite a bit. they both need alot of work but if you could...if you have time...transition both of them in...even if you just connect it to the muasiliam's door or something crazy like that...that both versions should be apart of the "fight fest walk through and critique that I am planning this weekend.